Real freedom is at your fingertips

 



I get a kick when people are clamoring for or against 'freedom' or 'tyranny,' waving signs, flying flags, disrupting school boards, whatnot. The government is somehow involved, either in reality or in their heads. Maybe they think holding up a sign with a bible quote, or a political something or other, will...what exactly? Make their views known? Persuade others? Feel like they have more control in their life? 

Well. I'm here to tell ya, there is only one definition of freedom, assuming you're not incarcerated. And it's very simple: free time. Your own free time. Meaning: you can do what you want, when you want, where you want. You have both the time, the cash, and a current passport, if need be, to do whatever the hell you want. 

You don't have a mortgage, because you own your house outright. You own your car outright. If you pay rent, it's because you prefer the mobility of a short-term lease. 

If you're in debt, you're not free. I don't care how many signs you wave, how many YouTube vids you share, how many beers you can throw down, what weird stuff is on your t-shirt. 

How to get yourself free, right here, right now? With no government interference whatsoever? One word: Bitcoin. Or more broadly: cryptocurrencies. I've been telling everyone I know about it since I learned about it from a pro in 2019. Started buying it shortly thereafter. Then I started buying the 'miners' or those companies that make the stuff. Then: freedom. Then I quit my job & effectively retired, way younger than normal people do.

Tired of 'working for the man?' Then quit groaning and map out your future of actual freedom. Free time is a currency. Become a 'millionaire of free time.' It's pretty great. 

Need more evidence? He says it far better than I do: 

Michael Saylor - Bitcoin Will Be 500k to One Million Dollars A Coin